My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is the second book of Thomas Cromwell Trilogy.
In this book, HM describes how Thomas Cromwell describes the decline and the trail of Anne Boleyn, one of the eighth wires of Henry VIII, a story with plenty of controversies and lack of historical evidences.
The last book of this trilogy, The Mirror and the Light will be published only in 2015.
- What We’re Reading Now: Bring Up the Bodies, by Hilary Mantel (wnyc.org)
- Bring Up the Bodies (Book Acquired and Sort of Reviewed, 4.23.2013) (biblioklept.org)
- Reginadelmar’s #CBRV review #14 Bring up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel (cannonballread5.wordpress.com)
- Bring Up The Bodies by Hilary Mantel (gwtowers.wordpress.com)
- Women’s Prize shortlist puts Bring Up the Bodies in line for third major British award (standard.co.uk)
- Hilary Mantel’s Ten Rules for Writing Fiction (catmandue53.wordpress.com)