My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Read by Noah Taylor
10.4 Hours – Unabridged
This is the story of Tom and Isabel Sherborne who take care of a lighthouse in Janus Rock, an isolated island located at the coast of Western Australia.
When a boat washes onshore with a dead man and a crying baby, they decided to keep the child as their own without reporting the authorities.
However, the baby’s mother is still alive and searching for her missing husband and daughter.
I would give 4 stars to this book if it were not excessive moral issues.
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman (thoughts) (alitareads.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Light Between Oceans’ by M.L. Stedman (kimbofo.typepad.com)
- Inside the List (nytimes.com)
- Books: M. L. Stedman’s “The Light Between Oceans” review. (newyorker.com)
- The Light Between Oceans (nochargebookbunch.com)
- Book Review: The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman (leeswammes.wordpress.com)